Location: East Budapest
This 46-hectare industrial and logistics centre is located in the town of Maglód, situated in the industrial zone of the eastern section of the Budapest metropolitan area. The megapark is close to the M0 ring road, M4 and M5 motorways and Ferenc Liszt International Airport.
By September 2022, our first 46,000 sqm Big Box facility was completed, which is the first in Hungary to achieve the Excellent level of the BREEAM New Construction certificate in industrial buildings category. The warehouse was 100 percent occupied by tenants in just a few months.
In the next phase of our development, the also 46,000 square metres MG3 hall was completed, and received its occupancy permit in January 2023. The building is the first warehouse in the country to be built to the highest Outstanding rating in the BREEAM New Construction category.
The industrial and logistics centre under construction will include more than 200,000 square metres of halls the smallest of which can be 24,000 sqm, the largest up to 46,000 square meters, all meeting the BREEAM New Construction sustainability standard.
In addition to the modernly designed facilities, there will also be leisure and community services provided to help promote recreation.
300 mM0 motorway
2 kmto train station
9 kmto airport
160 000inhabitants within 10 km
24 kmto BILK
- People-centred solutions: recreational and community services to promote leisure time
- HelloCafé – cafe on the premises of the park
- Reception, postal services
- Short and long-term office solutions, workstations, meetingroom services and catering services upon request
- Medical Room
- Environmentally friendly, innovative facilities designed in line with the BREEAM sustainability standards
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Using renewable energy: solar panels
- Roof lighting and smoke extraction system
- Hot air blowers
- Smooth loading: level and docking gates with hydraulic ramp dock levellers
- Modern fireproofing solutions: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system
- Complete property protection: security surveillance, CCTV
- Smart solutions: BMS and IoT technology
- Flexible layout: customisable office and communal areas
- Sustainable mobility: tenants can travel round the park on electric golf cars
- On-site Facility- and Property Management services
- Further tailored solutions available on demand
- Total size of the park: 46 ha
- Total building potential: 200 000+ m²
- Size of the first building: 46 000 m² (MG1)
- Minimum unit: 3 200 m²
- Minimum storage clear height: 10 m
- Floor loading: 7 t/m²
- Column grid: 12 x 24 m, with 24 x 22,6 m in the first row of columns
- Racking System upon request
- Office and sanitary size: as required