Location: East Budapest
This 46-hectare industrial and logistics centre is located in the town of Maglód, situated in an industrial zone in the eastern section of the Budapest metropolitan area. The park is close to the M0 ring road, M4 and M5 motorways and Ferenc Liszt International Airport.
The first phase will provide space for a 46,000 m2 facility. The industrial and logistics centre to be built on the site in the future will contain hall buildings with a total floor space of 193,000 m2, constructed in line with the BREEAM sustainability standards. The smallest facility will have a floor space of 26,000 m2, the largest up to 60,000 m2. In the first phase the minimum leasable area is 3,200 m2 of the total 46,000 m2. The second phase will also provide space for tenants interested in leasing a smaller area as 500-1000 m2.
There will also be leisure and community services provided to help promote recreation in this liveable, people-centred logistics park.
300 mM0 motorway
2 kmto train station
9 kmto airport
160 000inhabitants within 10 km
24 kmto BILK
- People-centred solutions: recreational and community services to promote leisure time.
- HelloCafé – cafe on the premises of the park.
- Reception, postal services.
- Short and long-term office solutions, workstations, meetingroom services and catering services if needed.
- Medical Room.
- Environmentally friendly, innovative facilities designed in line with the BREEAM sustainability standards.
- With Energy efficient LED lighting.
- Roof lighting and smoke extraction system.
- Hot air blowers.
- Smooth loading: level and docking gates with hydraulic ramp dock levellers.
- Modern fireproofing solutions: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system.
- Complete property protection: security surveillance, CCTV.
- Smart solutions: BMS and IoT technology.
- Flexible layout: customisable office and communal areas.
- Sustainable mobility: tenants can travel round the park on electric golf cars.
- On-site Facility- and Property Management services.
- Further tailored solutions available on demand.
- Total size of the park: 46 ha
- Total building potential: 193 000 m²
- Size of the first building: 46 820 m² (MG1)
- Minimum unit: 3 200 m²
- Minimum storage cleare height: 10 m
- Floor loading: 7 t/m²
- Column grid: 12 x 24 m, ill. 24 x 22,6 m in the first row of columns
- Racking System upon request
- Office and sanitary size: as required