Location: North Budapest
Our environmentally conscious and energy efficient HelloParks Fót megapark is located on an area of 76 hectares, close to Budapest, and adjacent to the M0 and M3 motorway intersection. FT1, the 46,000-square-meter Big Box hall, representing the first phase of the park development, obtained the occupancy permit in June 2022 has been operating at 100% capacity since then. This warehouse was built to the Excellent rating of BREEAM New Construction category.
In parallel with the completion of the first building, the construction work of the next, 26,000 sqm FT6 hall also began, which is now ready for the first tenants to move in, since it obtained the occupancy permit in March. This will be HelloParks’ first City Flex type warehouse, which can meet our clients’ rental needs from 2,000 square meters. The City Flex building, just like Big Boxes, will also have docking and drive-in gates, but the lower interior height and smaller size makes it more suitable for urban logistics and light industrial manufacturing or assembly businesses. For the new facility, we set ourselves the goal of obtaining the highest available rating, Outstanding, in the BREEAM New Construction category.
The FT2 warehouse, the third phase of the megapark in Fót, is the twin of FT1 building which is currently under construction next to the first phase. This Big Box building will be ready for occupation in the second quarter of 2023. This development will also be built to the highest ’Outstanding’ rating in the BREEAM New Construction category.
The HelloParks Fót park has a development potential of a total of 330,000 sqm of warehouse and industrial space, from 16,000 square metres up to 46,000.
In addition to the modernly designed facilities that all will meet the BREEAM New Construction sustainability standard, there will also be leisure and community services provided to help promote recreation.
600 mto bus stop
1.5 kmto train station
35 kmto airport
230 000inhabitants within 10 km
- People-centred solutions: recreational and community services to promote leisure time
- HelloCafé – cafe on the premises of the park
- Reception, postal services
- Short and long-term office solutions, workstations, meetingroom services and catering services upon request
- Medical Room
- Environmentally friendly, innovative facilities designed in line with the BREEAM sustainability standards
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Using renewable energy: solar panels
- Roof lighting and smoke extraction system
- Hot air blowers
- Smooth loading: level and docking gates with hydraulic ramp dock levellers
- Modern fireproofing solutions: Early Suppression Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system
- Complete property protection: security surveillance, CCTV
- Smart solutions: BMS and IoT technology
- Flexible layout: customisable office and communal areas
- Sustainable mobility: tenants can travel round the park on electric golf cars
- On-site Facility- and Property Management services
- Further tailored solutions available on demand
- Total size of the park: 76 ha
- Total building potential: 330 000 m²
- Size of the first building: 45 000 m² (FT1)
- Minimum unit: 3 500 m²
- Minimum storage cleare height: 11.7 m
- Floor loading: 7 t/m²
- Column grid: 12 x 24 m
- Racking System upon request
- Office and sanitary size: as required